Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Busy Beaver

I am so sorry it has been so long since last I wrote but with the imminent arrival of our little boy I feel like I don't have any time to do anything! I nest, I sleep, and I go to work.

One thing I have found time to do is take care of my man and his new super strict diet. Crap I almost forgot to make his breakfast! Hang on. Ok now that that is done I want to share what I made him for dinner last night because It is SUPER easy and quick.

Mandarin Chicken Tacos.

Bake and then shred
3 chicken breasts
     Seasoned with salt, pepper, and cheyenne pepper

Toss
12oz Mandarin Oranges (I drained 2 4oz cans and used the juice from 1)
1/2 Red Onion (carmelized diced,but leave large)
Lime Juice, 1 whole lime.
1/2 tsp cheyenne pepper
1 cup spinach (minced)

Then all you have to do is put in on a corn tortilla and you are ready to enjoy.


I hadn't shredded the chicken yet but I found them easier to enjoy once I did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment