Saturday, August 17, 2013




One day at a time.

 I have decided that I really have to make myself stick to a blogging schedule if I am ever going to post new and fun things for all of you beautiful people out on the interwebs. So I am going to divide that up to make sure I talk about all of my favorite things. One of which is organization. I know I know if you have seen my house/car/desk/purse you would never believe me. I am a horribly messy person. I throw things everywhere and then dont know how they got there when I go to pick them up 2 weeks later. I do however love to organize things. I just can't make myself not screw it up after about 5 minutes. So at the moment my kitchen is about 20% organized because I did it and then left for work just so for 8 hours I could say that the plates and cups really are where they go. It is a good thing I have a very understanding man in my life because he hates the mess but never says anything. He knows I wish I wasn't messy I just can't help it. It is like everything I touch explodes.

I am really good at not taking pictures of my mess the one above with my brother in it is the only one I could find of my kitchen in a normal state.

So I guess this post was really more of a request. Can any of you, or all of you, suggest ways to get and stay organized? Especially bathrooms and kitchens with very limited storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment