Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 5: Top Most Played Songs on my Ipod

I thought this one would be super easy since your Ipod will tell you what you listen to most! So here we go...

  1. Caress Me Down - Sublime
  2. Santeria - Sublime
  3. Doin Time - Sublime
  4. Good Kush and Alcohol - Lil Wayne featuring Drake and Future
  5. Pass the Dutch -Drake featuring Lil Wayne and Young Money
  6. Wrong Way - Sublime 
  7. Cinema - Benny Benassi
  8. Swagger Like Us - Drake
  9. Forever Drake featuring Lil Wayne, Kanye West, and Eminem
  10. What I Got - Sublime
  11. Dance All Night - Baby Bash
  12. New Kid in Town - Rockabye Baby
  13. F@#kin' Problems Asap Rocky, Drake, 2 Chains, and Kendrick Lamar
  14. Money to Blow - Birdman
  15. Shoop - Salt'n'Pepa
Well there you go! I have weird taste in music. What is your favorite song? Do you hate any of the ones I am listening to? Let me know what you think! 



No comments:

Post a Comment