Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 6 : Favorite ways to pay it forward!

I love to do things for other people. The best time to do it is when they aren't expecting it and for absolutely no reason. Some of my favorite ways to do this involve beverages. :) I am not above buying a random stranger a drink, be it at Starbucks or a bar. I also tend to bring random people coffee or doughnuts if I happen to be stopping anyway. Tomorrow is my first day back to work since having my son and as a way to quell my guilt and anxiety today I am making cookies for my office! I guess that one doesn't really count because I am getting something out of it, but I am doing it anyway. So remember to look out for the people around you, they might be having a rough time and a little compassion could go a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment