Tuesday, October 15, 2013

When all else fails bake!

I love to cook. Baking is such a great stress reliever and I love ending up finding flour on the back of my calf and not being quite sure how I managed to get it there. I (almost) always bake from scratch. I have always told my mom that baking from a box is "faking baking". I love adding each ingredient and watching your product come to life.  So in the spirit of making the world a better place I have decided to share a new recipe with all of you every Tuesday! I am calling it Sweet Tooth Tuesdays! Below is the first recipe and it is one that breaks my "nothing from a package" rule.


I started making these a couple years ago as a quick simple thing to make for a work function and now I get instructed to bring dozens upon dozens of them. I don't remember where I got the recipe but here it is.

Temptations

What you need:

Store bought chocolate chip cookie dough (I have found the cheaper the better because they don't stick to the pan)
Reese's miniature cups
Miniature muffin pan


How you do it:


  • Bake the pre-measured cookies in a miniature muffin pan, one cookie per muffin well, for 10 minutes.
  • Remove from the oven and press one Reese's into the center of each one. Please unwrap them first. I have accidentally baked a wrapped one before.
  • Return to the oven for 2 minutes.
  • Remove from the oven and let completely cool before removing from the pan. Sometimes you may need to give them a little spin to loosen them up.

I am sorry I haven't made a batch to take pictures for this post. Since I am trying to work on my post baby body I shouldn't be alone with these cookies. If you do make them and you would like to share send me a picture and I will add them!

No comments:

Post a Comment