Sunday, August 4, 2013

Fun day

After a super rough start to the morning, what with random morning sickness for me and a hang over for my other half all I can say is: What an amazing day! What pregnant lady doesn't like spending all morning making a big deal out of her belly?  I had my maternity pictures started today out at Paradise Canyon Recreation Center. Though the water was 4 or 5 feet below where it was the last time I was out there making water pictures impossible the surrondings where still magnificent. Juan and Christina's husband made getting around on the rocks and uneven ground a lot easier. I am so thankful that she brought him along to help her and me. We are finishing tomorrow here in my home so I still get another day of parading my bump around. We are working with an amazing photographer, Christina George. Here is her website if anyone in the San Antonio would like to see her work http://christinaageorge.wix.com/christinageorgephotography I have worked with her a couple times and she is so in love with what she does it is a joy to be around her while she is doing it. I can't wait to post pictures for everyone to see.




Oh goodness, sorry dear readers that was the first and last time I will ever blog from my phone!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures!

    Oh, & I'm glad the other half made it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was not the happiest camper but he didn't complain once and he looks great in the pictures I saw.

      Delete